Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Editor freezes when downgrading from .NET 4.6 to 3.5 and selecting to restart Editor
1. Create new project.
2. Edit -> Preferences -> Cache server and set it to Local
3. Change Scripting runtime version to .NET 4.6.
4. Suggestion appears to restart Editor. Press restart.
5. Change Scripting runtime version to .NET 3.5.
Expected result: Unity will be restarted.
Actual result: Unity freezes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button