Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Editor freezes when downgrading from .NET 4.6 to 3.5 and selecting to restart Editor
1. Create new project.
2. Edit -> Preferences -> Cache server and set it to Local
3. Change Scripting runtime version to .NET 4.6.
4. Suggestion appears to restart Editor. Press restart.
5. Change Scripting runtime version to .NET 3.5.
Expected result: Unity will be restarted.
Actual result: Unity freezes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position