Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Editor crashes/freezes on a broken project when editing a Scene using Tilemap
1. Open the "Mapping" Scene in the attached "1221127.zip" project
2. Open the Tile Palette window and check if Active Tilemap set to "Bushes"
3. Check if current Tile Palette is set to "OBJECTS"
4. Select an area from the Tile Palette where there is a Tile Asset and paint the Scene
Reproducible with: 2019.1.3f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0b8
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1 - (Missing/Corrupted Tile Assets, Palettes, Tilemaps), 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.2f1 - (Immediate Editor freeze after opening the project)
-Editor locks-up for a few seconds when opening the "Mapping" Scene
-Noticeable small Editor lock-ups when editing the Scene using Tilemap on versions where this issue is not reproducible (2019.1.0a1 - 2019.1.0b8)
-Common Editor freezing when closing the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform