Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Editor crashes/freezes on a broken project when editing a Scene using Tilemap
1. Open the "Mapping" Scene in the attached "1221127.zip" project
2. Open the Tile Palette window and check if Active Tilemap set to "Bushes"
3. Check if current Tile Palette is set to "OBJECTS"
4. Select an area from the Tile Palette where there is a Tile Asset and paint the Scene
Reproducible with: 2019.1.3f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0b8
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1 - (Missing/Corrupted Tile Assets, Palettes, Tilemaps), 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.2f1 - (Immediate Editor freeze after opening the project)
-Editor locks-up for a few seconds when opening the "Mapping" Scene
-Noticeable small Editor lock-ups when editing the Scene using Tilemap on versions where this issue is not reproducible (2019.1.0a1 - 2019.1.0b8)
-Common Editor freezing when closing the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property