Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Editor crashes/freezes on a broken project when editing a Scene using Tilemap
1. Open the "Mapping" Scene in the attached "1221127.zip" project
2. Open the Tile Palette window and check if Active Tilemap set to "Bushes"
3. Check if current Tile Palette is set to "OBJECTS"
4. Select an area from the Tile Palette where there is a Tile Asset and paint the Scene
Reproducible with: 2019.1.3f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0b8
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1 - (Missing/Corrupted Tile Assets, Palettes, Tilemaps), 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.2f1 - (Immediate Editor freeze after opening the project)
-Editor locks-up for a few seconds when opening the "Mapping" Scene
-Noticeable small Editor lock-ups when editing the Scene using Tilemap on versions where this issue is not reproducible (2019.1.0a1 - 2019.1.0b8)
-Common Editor freezing when closing the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected