Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Editor crashes/freezes on a broken project when editing a Scene using Tilemap
1. Open the "Mapping" Scene in the attached "1221127.zip" project
2. Open the Tile Palette window and check if Active Tilemap set to "Bushes"
3. Check if current Tile Palette is set to "OBJECTS"
4. Select an area from the Tile Palette where there is a Tile Asset and paint the Scene
Reproducible with: 2019.1.3f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0b8
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1 - (Missing/Corrupted Tile Assets, Palettes, Tilemaps), 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.2f1 - (Immediate Editor freeze after opening the project)
-Editor locks-up for a few seconds when opening the "Mapping" Scene
-Noticeable small Editor lock-ups when editing the Scene using Tilemap on versions where this issue is not reproducible (2019.1.0a1 - 2019.1.0b8)
-Common Editor freezing when closing the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered