Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Editor hangs when baking with additively loaded scenes.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. Click: Tools -> Load scenes for bake
3. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting
Editor freezes in an infinite loop with "Integrate failed on Write Lighting job" error. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.0f10; 2018.2.21f1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.24f1;
- Reproducible when the master scene using either Enlighten or PLM; PLM, however, yields different errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)