Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Editor hangs when baking with additively loaded scenes.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. Click: Tools -> Load scenes for bake
3. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting
Editor freezes in an infinite loop with "Integrate failed on Write Lighting job" error. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.0f10; 2018.2.21f1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.24f1;
- Reproducible when the master scene using either Enlighten or PLM; PLM, however, yields different errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player