Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Editor hangs when baking with additively loaded scenes.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. Click: Tools -> Load scenes for bake
3. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting
Editor freezes in an infinite loop with "Integrate failed on Write Lighting job" error. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.0f10; 2018.2.21f1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.24f1;
- Reproducible when the master scene using either Enlighten or PLM; PLM, however, yields different errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer