Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Editor hangs when baking with additively loaded scenes.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. Click: Tools -> Load scenes for bake
3. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting
Editor freezes in an infinite loop with "Integrate failed on Write Lighting job" error. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.0f10; 2018.2.21f1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.24f1;
- Reproducible when the master scene using either Enlighten or PLM; PLM, however, yields different errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler