Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Editor hangs when baking with additively loaded scenes.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project;
2. Click: Tools -> Load scenes for bake
3. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting
Editor freezes in an infinite loop with "Integrate failed on Write Lighting job" error. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.0f10; 2018.2.21f1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.24f1;
- Reproducible when the master scene using either Enlighten or PLM; PLM, however, yields different errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version