Search Issue Tracker
Editor freezes for about 15 minutes when opening a Snapshot in Memory Profiler
1. Open attached project
2. Open Memory Profiler (Window>Analysis>Memory Profiler)
3. Import attached Snapshot (Snapshot-636808138137157113.7z)
4. Open that Snapshot
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Expected results: Memory Profiler should open Snapshots almost instantly
Actual results: it takes from 15 to 30 minutes to open Snapshots with Memory Profiler
Not reproducible with 2017.4.18f1 because there's no option to load Snapshots
Depending on the project a snapshot was taken from the duration of the data crawling time can be of varying lengths. We are currently working on lowering these numbers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website