Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute
1. Open the attached project "case_1222795.zip"
2. Load the TestScene
3. Select the "Script" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Click on "Assign Class A" checkbox in the Inspector window
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with versions earlier than 2019.3.0a1 due to SerializeReference being unavailable and with 2019.3.0a1 due to "SerializeReference is inaccessible due to its protection level"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected