Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute
1. Open the attached project "case_1222795.zip"
2. Load the TestScene
3. Select the "Script" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Click on "Assign Class A" checkbox in the Inspector window
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with versions earlier than 2019.3.0a1 due to SerializeReference being unavailable and with 2019.3.0a1 due to "SerializeReference is inaccessible due to its protection level"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform