Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute
1. Open the attached project "case_1222795.zip"
2. Load the TestScene
3. Select the "Script" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Click on "Assign Class A" checkbox in the Inspector window
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with versions earlier than 2019.3.0a1 due to SerializeReference being unavailable and with 2019.3.0a1 due to "SerializeReference is inaccessible due to its protection level"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages