Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute
1. Open the attached project "case_1222795.zip"
2. Load the TestScene
3. Select the "Script" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Click on "Assign Class A" checkbox in the Inspector window
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with versions earlier than 2019.3.0a1 due to SerializeReference being unavailable and with 2019.3.0a1 due to "SerializeReference is inaccessible due to its protection level"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05