Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute
1. Open the attached project "case_1222795.zip"
2. Load the TestScene
3. Select the "Script" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Click on "Assign Class A" checkbox in the Inspector window
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with versions earlier than 2019.3.0a1 due to SerializeReference being unavailable and with 2019.3.0a1 due to "SerializeReference is inaccessible due to its protection level"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
Sep 19, 2020 14:09