Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Editor] Force quitting the editor mid build will leave code not compiling any more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "ErrorTest2018LTS.zip"
2. In the top menu select "Build/BuildAllAB or Build/BuildPlayer"
3. While the Editor is building force quit Unity through the task manager
4. Open the project
Expected results: The "Build" menu is in the same place
Actual results: The "Build" menu is gone
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2018.4.29f1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up