Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Editor] Force quitting the editor mid build will leave code not compiling any more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "ErrorTest2018LTS.zip"
2. In the top menu select "Build/BuildAllAB or Build/BuildPlayer"
3. While the Editor is building force quit Unity through the task manager
4. Open the project
Expected results: The "Build" menu is in the same place
Actual results: The "Build" menu is gone
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2018.4.29f1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component