Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
[Editor] Force quitting the editor mid build will leave code not compiling any more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "ErrorTest2018LTS.zip"
2. In the top menu select "Build/BuildAllAB or Build/BuildPlayer"
3. While the Editor is building force quit Unity through the task manager
4. Open the project
Expected results: The "Build" menu is in the same place
Actual results: The "Build" menu is gone
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2018.4.29f1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source