Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Editor] Force quitting the editor mid build will leave code not compiling any more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "ErrorTest2018LTS.zip"
2. In the top menu select "Build/BuildAllAB or Build/BuildPlayer"
3. While the Editor is building force quit Unity through the task manager
4. Open the project
Expected results: The "Build" menu is in the same place
Actual results: The "Build" menu is gone
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2018.4.29f1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build