Search Issue Tracker
Editor does not recognize the correct values in the interactive tutorial levels when non-English locale is being used
How to reproduce:
1. Change windows locale setting to Danish
2. Set windows region settings to Danish(RegionSettings.png)
3. Start Unity tutorial from "Basic Tutorials" tab called "Tweaking Components - Values vs Zombies"
4. In step 5 of the tutorial enter the asked value "1"
Expected result: Tutorial level accepts the correct value and user can progress forward
Actual result: Tutorial level does not accept the correct value
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0a4
Locales tested - Hungarian, Danish, Serbian, Polish, Dutch(NL)
When Serbian/Danish/Dutch(NL) locales and Windows regional settings are used tutorial level does not accept "1", but does accept "10". Showed in "Case_1109625.mp4"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint