Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor does not recognize the correct values in the interactive tutorial levels when non-English locale is being used
How to reproduce:
1. Change windows locale setting to Danish
2. Set windows region settings to Danish(RegionSettings.png)
3. Start Unity tutorial from "Basic Tutorials" tab called "Tweaking Components - Values vs Zombies"
4. In step 5 of the tutorial enter the asked value "1"
Expected result: Tutorial level accepts the correct value and user can progress forward
Actual result: Tutorial level does not accept the correct value
Could not test with - 2019.1
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.2f1
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0a4
None of the 2019.1 versions are able to properly launch Unity interactive tutorials
Locales tested - Hungarian, Danish, Serbian, Polish, Dutch(NL)
When Serbian/Danish/Dutch(NL) locales and Windows regional settings are used tutorial level does not accept "1", but does accept "10". Showed in "Case_1109625.mp4"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems