Search Issue Tracker
Editor does not recognize the correct values in the interactive tutorial levels when non-English locale is being used
How to reproduce:
1. Change windows locale setting to Danish
2. Set windows region settings to Danish(RegionSettings.png)
3. Start Unity tutorial from "Basic Tutorials" tab called "Tweaking Components - Values vs Zombies"
4. In step 5 of the tutorial enter the asked value "1"
Expected result: Tutorial level accepts the correct value and user can progress forward
Actual result: Tutorial level does not accept the correct value
Reproducible with - 2020.2.0a21, 2020.1.3f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.5f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2018.From 3.0a5, 2018.3.2f1
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0a4
Locales tested - Hungarian, Danish, Serbian, Polish, Dutch(NL)
When Serbian/Danish/Dutch(NL) locales and Windows regional settings are used tutorial level does not accept "1", but does accept "10". Showed in "Case_1109625.mp4"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU