Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
Editor crashes with WalkTypeTree when enforcing T-Pose to avatar after clearing all bones mapping
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "Test Environment 4 Assets" project
2. In Project view open Assets/Mayan Temple/Example/Boxman/Models/Boxman and select "boxman.fbx"
3. In Inspector open Rig tab and press button Configure...
4. Move some of the bones, so model is not in a T-Pose
5. In Inspector select Mapping/Clear and then Pose/T-Pose
Expected result: Avatar is placed into a T-Pose
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a7
Does not reproduce with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.12f1
Update: fixed in 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property