Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!" when setting scripting define symbol in IPrebuildSetup.Setup()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1244125.zip' project
2. In the 'Project Settings' > 'Player' > 'Other Settings' remove ';ASSETBUNDLES' from Scripting Define Symbols field
3. Open 'Window' > 'General' > 'Test Runner'
4. Select 'PlayMode' tab
5. Select 'AssetManagerBundleTests' and 'Run Selected'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material