Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!" when setting scripting define symbol in IPrebuildSetup.Setup()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1244125.zip' project
2. In the 'Project Settings' > 'Player' > 'Other Settings' remove ';ASSETBUNDLES' from Scripting Define Symbols field
3. Open 'Window' > 'General' > 'Test Runner'
4. Select 'PlayMode' tab
5. Select 'AssetManagerBundleTests' and 'Run Selected'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object