Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!" when setting scripting define symbol in IPrebuildSetup.Setup()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1244125.zip' project
2. In the 'Project Settings' > 'Player' > 'Other Settings' remove ';ASSETBUNDLES' from Scripting Define Symbols field
3. Open 'Window' > 'General' > 'Test Runner'
4. Select 'PlayMode' tab
5. Select 'AssetManagerBundleTests' and 'Run Selected'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project