Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Editor crashes with "The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted!" when setting scripting define symbol in IPrebuildSetup.Setup()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1244125.zip' project
2. In the 'Project Settings' > 'Player' > 'Other Settings' remove ';ASSETBUNDLES' from Scripting Define Symbols field
3. Open 'Window' > 'General' > 'Test Runner'
4. Select 'PlayMode' tab
5. Select 'AssetManagerBundleTests' and 'Run Selected'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states