Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes with Overlap2DQueryBase::ReportFixture when entering Play Mode after painting double tiles on existing tiles
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "The Very Hard Game"
2. Open Window/2D/Tile Palette
3. Select 2 brown tiles and paint them all over Tilemap in the Scene
4. Enter Play Mode
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a5
Does not reproduce with: 2018.3.3f1
This is a duplicate of issue #1123140Removing Tilemap's Tile with SetTile(Vector3Int, Tilemaps.TileBase as null) does not update colliders of Tilemap
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default