Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes with mono_add_process_object when running Unit tests
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Svelto.Tasks.Tests"
2. Open Test Runner window and run "TestUltraNaiveEnumerator2"
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
Unable to reproduce with 2017.4 because of tests compilation errors due to scripting changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint