Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Editor crashes in mono when refreshing asset database
1. Open attached project
2. Try building the project several times
3. Try modifying anything in the scripts and coming back to the editor
4. Might take a few tries
Actual: Editor crashes
Expected: Editor doesn't crash
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b4
*** Tundra build success (1.53 seconds), 4 items updated, 616 evaluated
Reloading assemblies after finishing script compilation.
Registering precompiled user dll's ...
Registered in 0.009688 seconds.
Reloading assemblies after forced synchronous recompile.
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Obtained 0 stack frames.
Launching bug reporter
Attribute Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling must be set before QCoreApplication is created.
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is QObject(0x7ff001fa9f10), parent's thread is QThread(0x7ff001f077f0), current thread is Thread(0x7ff003339c30)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
- VideoPlayer.Time is not updated when seeking is completed