Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes with a callstack leading into the mono GC
Could reproduce on version 4.0f7. On Mac OSX 10.7, the editor crashes. On Windows 7 32bit, the GUI button never changes to "Stop Recording", so it seems that the scene is broken in runtime.
To reproduce on Mac OSX 10.7:
- Open the attached project
- Launch the "record" scene
- Hit Play
- Press the "Start recording" button in scene
- Observe the crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items