Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Editor crashes while opening a prefab with UI:Canvas
1. Open attached project
2. Find NewSaveSlot prefab
3. Double-click on it to open
==> Editor crashes
The regression was introduced somewhere between b8bc2bd5172f and 7d2dba262a5b
Looks like this PR is the best candidate
The function that was added to Material.cpp appears at the second API in call stack and the PR was merged between mentioned revisions above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'