Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Editor crashes while opening a prefab with UI:Canvas
1. Open attached project
2. Find NewSaveSlot prefab
3. Double-click on it to open
==> Editor crashes
The regression was introduced somewhere between b8bc2bd5172f and 7d2dba262a5b
Looks like this PR is the best candidate
The function that was added to Material.cpp appears at the second API in call stack and the PR was merged between mentioned revisions above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."