Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Seam stitching causes a hard crash with Progressive CPU/GPU and any mesh contains NaN values
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1263058"
2. Open the Test Scene
3. Click Window -> Rendering -> Lighting Settings -> Generate Lighting
Expected result: The Lightmap is baked without any issues
Actual result: Editor crashes while baking the Scene's lighting
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
1. Does not reproduce when Enlighten is used
2. Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
Workaround: disable GI contribution or seam stiching for meshes with non-finite values in the UV channels.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine