Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Fix In Review for 2018.4.X
Seam stitching causes a hard crash with Progressive CPU/GPU and any mesh contains NaN values
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1263058"
2. Open the Test Scene
3. Click Window -> Rendering -> Lighting Settings -> Generate Lighting
Expected result: The Lightmap is baked without any issues
Actual result: Editor crashes while baking the Scene's lighting
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
1. Does not reproduce when Enlighten is used
2. Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
Workaround: disable GI contribution or seam stiching for meshes with non-finite values in the UV channels.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view