Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Seam stitching causes a hard crash with Progressive CPU/GPU and any mesh contains NaN values
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1263058"
2. Open the Test Scene
3. Click Window -> Rendering -> Lighting Settings -> Generate Lighting
Expected result: The Lightmap is baked without any issues
Actual result: Editor crashes while baking the Scene's lighting
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
1. Does not reproduce when Enlighten is used
2. Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
Workaround: disable GI contribution or seam stiching for meshes with non-finite values in the UV channels.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project