Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Seam stitching causes a hard crash with Progressive CPU/GPU and any mesh contains NaN values
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1263058"
2. Open the Test Scene
3. Click Window -> Rendering -> Lighting Settings -> Generate Lighting
Expected result: The Lightmap is baked without any issues
Actual result: Editor crashes while baking the Scene's lighting
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
1. Does not reproduce when Enlighten is used
2. Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
Workaround: disable GI contribution or seam stiching for meshes with non-finite values in the UV channels.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete