Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor crashes when taking memory snapshots for the first time after installing the Memory Profiler package
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add the Memory Profiler package to the project
3. Open the Memory Profiler Window (Window -> Analysis -> Memory Profiler)
4. Capture the Editor once, wait for a second for it to complete and capture the Editor again
5. Observe the crash
Expected result: Another memory snapshot is taken without any issues
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a7 (With Memory Profiler version: 0.1.0-preview.6)
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0b7, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.3f1 (With Memory Profiler version: 0.1.0-preview.6)
- Reproduces both when taking Player snapshots and Editor snapshots.
- Only reproduces after installing the package for the first time, for instance, if the package was installed and the Editor was immediately closed and reopened the crash no longer reproduces when taking memory snapshots.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance