Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor crashes when selecting/clicking on 'Pack Preview' in a Sprite Atlas which contains .SVG asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'UnityBug_SvgAtlasCrash.zip' project
2. In the Project window select 'MySpriteAtlas' asset
3. In the Project window expand 'icon_circle' asset
4. Drag the 'icon_circleSprite' into 'Objects for Packing' list in the Inspector window
5. Click 'Pack Preview'
Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a22
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1 (Package manager not available for Vector Graphics)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform