Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Editor crashes when pausing, unpausing and stopping play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Attached project
2. Open "One Way Platforms" scene (PC2D->Example->One Way Platforms)
3. Enter play mode
4. Quickly pause, unpause and stop play mode
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4
Results: Editor crashes when quickly pausing, unpausing and stopping play mode.
Note: This issue is quite hard to reproduce. It is easiest to reproduce in 2017.2, 2017.3. It is possible to reproduce this crash in an empty project, but it is even harder.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.3p2, 5.5.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly