Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Won't Fix in 5.6, 2017.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Editor crashes when pausing, unpausing and stopping play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Attached project
2. Open "One Way Platforms" scene (PC2D->Example->One Way Platforms)
3. Enter play mode
4. Quickly pause, unpause and stop play mode
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4
Results: Editor crashes when quickly pausing, unpausing and stopping play mode.
Note: This issue is quite hard to reproduce. It is easiest to reproduce in 2017.2, 2017.3. It is possible to reproduce this crash in an empty project, but it is even harder.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.3p2, 5.5.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method
- [Unity Hub] No warnings are present when trying to install a new version of Unity at an invalid location
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger