Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Won't Fix in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Editor crashes when pausing, unpausing and stopping play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Attached project
2. Open "One Way Platforms" scene (PC2D->Example->One Way Platforms)
3. Enter play mode
4. Quickly pause, unpause and stop play mode
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4
Results: Editor crashes when quickly pausing, unpausing and stopping play mode.
Note: This issue is quite hard to reproduce. It is easiest to reproduce in 2017.2, 2017.3. It is possible to reproduce this crash in an empty project, but it is even harder.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.3p2, 5.5.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets