Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes when pausing, unpausing and stopping play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Attached project
2. Open "One Way Platforms" scene (PC2D->Example->One Way Platforms)
3. Enter play mode
4. Quickly pause, unpause and stop play mode
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4
Results: Editor crashes when quickly pausing, unpausing and stopping play mode.
Note: This issue is quite hard to reproduce. It is easiest to reproduce in 2017.2, 2017.3. It is possible to reproduce this crash in an empty project, but it is even harder.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.3p2, 5.5.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab