Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Editor crashes when importing .dae file at fbxsdk::FbxProperty::Get
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached .dae file
2. Import it to Unity
3. Unity freezes or crashes when importing
4. If Editor freezes shut down Unity from Task manager
5. Reopen project
6. Editor crashes when opening project
Expected results: .dae format model import without Editor freezing or crashing.
Actual results: When importing .dae model editor freezes or crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p4, 5.5.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project