Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when closing a FileStream before unloading AssetBundle
1. Open the user's attached "LoadFromStreamCrash.zip" project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Click on the "LZ4 Crash" Button in the Game view
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Note: before the crash occurs an assertion fails and an error is thrown:
Assertion: "Assertion failed on expression: 'res'"
Error: "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Fatal Error! The file 'archive:/BuildPlayer-Test1/BuildPlayer-Test1.sharedAssets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
[Position out of bounds!]"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1