Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when closing a FileStream before unloading AssetBundle
1. Open the user's attached "LoadFromStreamCrash.zip" project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Click on the "LZ4 Crash" Button in the Game view
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Note: before the crash occurs an assertion fails and an error is thrown:
Assertion: "Assertion failed on expression: 'res'"
Error: "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Fatal Error! The file 'archive:/BuildPlayer-Test1/BuildPlayer-Test1.sharedAssets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
[Position out of bounds!]"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window