Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when closing a FileStream before unloading AssetBundle
1. Open the user's attached "LoadFromStreamCrash.zip" project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Click on the "LZ4 Crash" Button in the Game view
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Note: before the crash occurs an assertion fails and an error is thrown:
Assertion: "Assertion failed on expression: 'res'"
Error: "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Fatal Error! The file 'archive:/BuildPlayer-Test1/BuildPlayer-Test1.sharedAssets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
[Position out of bounds!]"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform