Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when calling "StopAssetEditing" in "finally" when exception is handled on a higher level
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("TryFinallyCatchCrash.zip") and open the "SampleScene" scene
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: an exception is thrown in the console
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1, 2017.4.18f1
This is a duplicate of issue #1093869Crash on object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ after calling Null.Equals inside Try statement and Debug.Log in Finally statement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"