Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Editor crashes when Building the project if HDRP/TerrainLit shader is in Always included Shaders list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1237876"
2. Click Build and Run
3. At this point, the Editor will either freeze at the Build window or throw "StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow." error
4. If the Editor froze, try quitting. If the Editor threw an error, try interacting with it(Opening the package manager window/Entering Play mode/etc)
Expected result: Editor either exits normally or is stable and interactable(Depending on which option as taken at Step 4)
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b7, 2020.2.0a9
1. Tested with HDRP 4.10, 7.3.1, 8.0.1 and 9.0.0-preview.14
2. Step 4 varies depending on the Editor version used. 18.4 and 19.3 will freeze, while 20.1 and 20.2 will throw an error message
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.