Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Editor crashes when Building the project if HDRP/TerrainLit shader is in Always included Shaders list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1237876"
2. Click Build and Run
3. At this point, the Editor will either freeze at the Build window or throw "StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow." error
4. If the Editor froze, try quitting. If the Editor threw an error, try interacting with it(Opening the package manager window/Entering Play mode/etc)
Expected result: Editor either exits normally or is stable and interactable(Depending on which option as taken at Step 4)
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b7, 2020.2.0a9
1. Tested with HDRP 4.10, 7.3.1, 8.0.1 and 9.0.0-preview.14
2. Step 4 varies depending on the Editor version used. 18.4 and 19.3 will freeze, while 20.1 and 20.2 will throw an error message
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags