Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Editor crashes upgrading project in AnimationCurveTpl<Vector3f>::EvaluateClamp
Crashing when upgrading from 5.2 -> 5.3 and 5.2 -> 5.4.
1. Open project "animation_crash.zip" with 5.3 or 5.4 version.
2. During project import editor crashes.
Crashes always with the same stack trace:
0x00000001403A301C (Unity) AnimationCurveTpl<Vector3f>::EvaluateClamp
0x00000001407BEA85 (Unity) `anonymous namespace'::SampleCurve<Vector3f>
0x00000001407BEEEB (Unity) `anonymous namespace'::SampleFrame
0x00000001407C5BE5 (Unity) `anonymous namespace'::CalculateClipBoundsInternal
0x000000014073042E (Unity) ModelImporter::GenerateAll
0x0000000140730B1F (Unity) ModelImporter::GenerateAssetData
0x00000001406B076D (Unity) AssetDatabase::ImportAsset
0x00000001406BF9FF (Unity) AssetDatabase::UpdateAsset
0x00000001407699CB (Unity) AssetInterface::ProcessAssetsImplementation
0x000000014076A6A8 (Unity) AssetInterface::StopAssetEditing
0x0000000140770F75 (Unity) AssetInterface::Refresh
0x0000000140BB78EA (Unity) Application::InitializeProject
0x0000000140DFF5C7 (Unity) WinMain
0x00000001415BBEB4 (Unity) read
0x00007FFC969B8102 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
Attached Editor.log files.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents