Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Editor crashes on "UI::PrepareOutput" when canvas is activated/deactivated
1. Open the "UnityCrash" attached project.
2. Open and play the "Game" scene.
3. Click on the "Blur" button a several times.
4. Editor crashes.
* Reproduced using DirectX and OpenGL, but may be related to 817145.
Regression introduced in:
0x000000014132FF3A (Unity) UI::PrepareOutput
0x0000000141333329 (Unity) UI::ScheduleUIJobsForInstructions
0x000000014133A120 (Unity) UI::Canvas::UpdateBatches
0x000000014132D65C (Unity) UI::CanvasManager::WillRenderCanvases
0x00000001402508B0 (Unity) PlayerCleanupCachedData
0x000000014025210D (Unity) PlayerLoop
0x0000000140C1F0E2 (Unity) Application::UpdateScene
0x0000000140C2068F (Unity) Application::UpdateSceneIfNeeded
0x0000000140C28E24 (Unity) Application::TickTimer
0x0000000140EBEDB0 (Unity) FindMonoBinaryToUse
0x0000000140EC03BC (Unity) WinMain
0x00000001416DE680 (Unity) strnlen
0x00007FFF64928102 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFF670CC5B4 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import