Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor crashes on TreeRenderer::TreeUpdated when entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1212021.zip"
2. Load the "Forest_tansel" scene
3. Enter Play mode
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with 2017.4 due to broken prefabs and 2018.4.15f1 due to "Failed to load 'forest-terrain_tansel.asset' because it was serialized with a newer version of Unity" error
Note: the user's ForestManger.cs script crashes the Editor, however, I could not find the exact line where it crashes due to multiple started Coroutines which are difficult to debug.
First 5 lines of the stack trace:
0x00007FF6B1FF26F9 (Unity) TreeRenderer::TreeUpdated
0x00007FF6B1FF145A (Unity) TreeRenderer::SetPosition
0x00007FF6B1FB4B4C (Unity) Terrain::OnTerrainMoved
0x00007FF6B1FC4DE7 (Unity) TerrainManager::CullAllTerrains
0x00007FF6B0F8166B (Unity) Camera::CustomCull
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete