Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on RendererScene::SceneAfterCullingOutputReady when using GameObject.DestroyImmediate()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Scene "reproduction" in the attached "case_1170742.zip" Unity project
2. Enter Play Mode and wait
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Note: it might take more than one attempt of entering Play Mode to reproduce the crash. If GameObject.DestroyImmediate() is swapped with GameObject.Destroy() in ObiRope.cs (line 64 and line 65), the crash is not reproducible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample