Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on RendererScene::SceneAfterCullingOutputReady when using GameObject.DestroyImmediate()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Scene "reproduction" in the attached "case_1170742.zip" Unity project
2. Enter Play Mode and wait
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Note: it might take more than one attempt of entering Play Mode to reproduce the crash. If GameObject.DestroyImmediate() is swapped with GameObject.Destroy() in ObiRope.cs (line 64 and line 65), the crash is not reproducible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming