Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on RendererScene::SceneAfterCullingOutputReady when using GameObject.DestroyImmediate()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Scene "reproduction" in the attached "case_1170742.zip" Unity project
2. Enter Play Mode and wait
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Note: it might take more than one attempt of entering Play Mode to reproduce the crash. If GameObject.DestroyImmediate() is swapped with GameObject.Destroy() in ObiRope.cs (line 64 and line 65), the crash is not reproducible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar