Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on RendererScene::SceneAfterCullingOutputReady when using GameObject.DestroyImmediate()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Scene "reproduction" in the attached "case_1170742.zip" Unity project
2. Enter Play Mode and wait
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Note: it might take more than one attempt of entering Play Mode to reproduce the crash. If GameObject.DestroyImmediate() is swapped with GameObject.Destroy() in ObiRope.cs (line 64 and line 65), the crash is not reproducible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray