Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on RendererScene::SceneAfterCullingOutputReady when using GameObject.DestroyImmediate()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the Scene "reproduction" in the attached "case_1170742.zip" Unity project
2. Enter Play Mode and wait
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Note: it might take more than one attempt of entering Play Mode to reproduce the crash. If GameObject.DestroyImmediate() is swapped with GameObject.Destroy() in ObiRope.cs (line 64 and line 65), the crash is not reproducible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'