Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor crashes on opening Cloth Constraints window
Editor crashes on editing Cloth Constraints.
Steps t repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Gameobject > Create Empty game object.
3. Add Cloth component from the inspector.
4. Click on Cloth Constraint tab.
Cloth Constraints Window opens up.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project