Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor crashes on opening Cloth Constraints window
Editor crashes on editing Cloth Constraints.
Steps t repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Gameobject > Create Empty game object.
3. Add Cloth component from the inspector.
4. Click on Cloth Constraint tab.
Cloth Constraints Window opens up.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
- High CPU usage when Spline Evaluate functions are used
- “Shader error in ‘Shader Graphs/Master’: Invalid conditional expression” is logged when a project is opened
- [macOS] SleepTimeout.NeverSleep setting is applied to the Editor after exiting Play mode
Jul 08, 2019 09:14
Fix your connection of windows 10 computer system and use wireless features to manage audio video sounds https://fixconnectionsbluetoothaudiodeviceswirelessdisplayswindows10.net easily.