Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor crashes on opening Cloth Constraints window
Editor crashes on editing Cloth Constraints.
Steps t repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Gameobject > Create Empty game object.
3. Add Cloth component from the inspector.
4. Click on Cloth Constraint tab.
Cloth Constraints Window opens up.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once