Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor crashes on opening Cloth Constraints window
Editor crashes on editing Cloth Constraints.
Steps t repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Gameobject > Create Empty game object.
3. Add Cloth component from the inspector.
4. Click on Cloth Constraint tab.
Cloth Constraints Window opens up.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate