Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor crashes on opening Cloth Constraints window
Editor crashes on editing Cloth Constraints.
Steps t repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Gameobject > Create Empty game object.
3. Add Cloth component from the inspector.
4. Click on Cloth Constraint tab.
Cloth Constraints Window opens up.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub