Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.0
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1
Editor crashes on CullCastersCommon when you walk off the edge in a play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Enter play mode
3. Walk of the edge
4. Wait for few seconds
- observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.x (project crashes with the different stack trace before loading up) 2018.3.0a11 or lower (Prefab errors)
Fixed in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown