Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.2.X
[Mac] Editor crashes while creating build for Android for VM FTP project.
Editor crashes on creating the Android build.
Steps to repro:
1. Download the project from
2. File > Build Settings.
3. Add "test" scene in Build settings.
4. Select the Android platform > Build.
Android build should be created.
Working Fine in:
Only on Mac.
Could not check on 2019.3.0a6 due to Error:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
/Applications/Unity 2019.3.0a6/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer /Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java -classpath "/Applications/Unity 2019.3.0a6/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"
Created GICache directory at /Users/macmini4/Library/Caches/com.unity3d.UnityEditor/GiCache. Took: 0.006s, timestamps: [22.728 - 22.735]
TrimDiskCacheJob: Current cache size 3289mb
Project ID request failed, Reason: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found (404).
Unknown Unity Connect error (400). Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org while processing request "https://core.cloud.unity3d.com/api/projects/dd4b0d47-5c3b-4af0-8eb0-229712fe03a3", HTTP error code 404
.Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak