Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.2.X
[Mac] Editor crashes while creating build for Android for VM FTP project.
Editor crashes on creating the Android build.
Steps to repro:
1. Download the project from
2. File > Build Settings.
3. Add "test" scene in Build settings.
4. Select the Android platform > Build.
Android build should be created.
Working Fine in:
Only on Mac.
Could not check on 2019.3.0a6 due to Error:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
/Applications/Unity 2019.3.0a6/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer /Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java -classpath "/Applications/Unity 2019.3.0a6/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"
Created GICache directory at /Users/macmini4/Library/Caches/com.unity3d.UnityEditor/GiCache. Took: 0.006s, timestamps: [22.728 - 22.735]
TrimDiskCacheJob: Current cache size 3289mb
Project ID request failed, Reason: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found (404).
Unknown Unity Connect error (400). Please contact support at email@example.com while processing request "https://core.cloud.unity3d.com/api/projects/dd4b0d47-5c3b-4af0-8eb0-229712fe03a3", HTTP error code 404
.Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ...
Resolution Note (2019.3.X):
Jun 11, 2020 10:22
FTP projects most of the time required library to handle all the files and you must know how to use Android files. The https://www.topbritishwriters.com/review-on-assignmentmasters-co-uk/ have some videos which you can watch and come to know about new things.
Oct 15, 2019 02:46
This error is in 2019.2.9f1, gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar is not in the gradle lib directory, only gradle-launcher-4.6.jar is present in this library
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
This is a duplicate of issue #1161216