Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2019.2
[Mac] Editor crashes while creating build for Android for VM FTP project.
Editor crashes on creating the Android build.
Steps to repro:
1. Download the project from
2. File > Build Settings.
3. Add "test" scene in Build settings.
4. Select the Android platform > Build.
Android build should be created.
Working Fine in:
Only on Mac.
Could not check on 2019.3.0a6 due to Error:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
/Applications/Unity 2019.3.0a6/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer /Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java -classpath "/Applications/Unity 2019.3.0a6/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"
Created GICache directory at /Users/macmini4/Library/Caches/com.unity3d.UnityEditor/GiCache. Took: 0.006s, timestamps: [22.728 - 22.735]
TrimDiskCacheJob: Current cache size 3289mb
Project ID request failed, Reason: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found (404).
Unknown Unity Connect error (400). Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org while processing request "https://core.cloud.unity3d.com/api/projects/dd4b0d47-5c3b-4af0-8eb0-229712fe03a3", HTTP error code 404
.Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted