Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Android] Empty project build fails with java.io.IOException
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Android
3. Build project
Result: build fails with java.io.IOException: File '/Users/ieva/Downloads/testEmptyProj/Temp/gradleOut/launcher/build/intermediates/signing_config/release/out/signing-config.json' cannot be written to See the Console for details.
Error in the console: dyld: warning, LC_RPATH @loader_path/. in /Applications/2019.3/Unity 2019.3.0a6_8709ed9302b4/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java being ignored in restricted program because of @loader_path
Reproducible: Version 2019.3.0a6 (8709ed9302b4)
Thu, 06 Jun 2019 03:54:07 GMT
Not reproducible: Version 2019.3.0a6 (bab66f34142e)
Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:11:27 GMT
Tested and reproduced: Macbook Pro OSX 10.14.4
Not reproducible on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"