Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Android] Empty project build fails with java.io.IOException
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Android
3. Build project
Result: build fails with java.io.IOException: File '/Users/ieva/Downloads/testEmptyProj/Temp/gradleOut/launcher/build/intermediates/signing_config/release/out/signing-config.json' cannot be written to See the Console for details.
Error in the console: dyld: warning, LC_RPATH @loader_path/. in /Applications/2019.3/Unity 2019.3.0a6_8709ed9302b4/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java being ignored in restricted program because of @loader_path
Reproducible: Version 2019.3.0a6 (8709ed9302b4)
Thu, 06 Jun 2019 03:54:07 GMT
Not reproducible: Version 2019.3.0a6 (bab66f34142e)
Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:11:27 GMT
Tested and reproduced: Macbook Pro OSX 10.14.4
Not reproducible on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used