Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Editor crashes in "GfxDevice::BeginRenderPass" if RenderPass.SubPass does nothing
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file
2. Open with Unity
Actual result: The editor crashes if the Scriptable Rendering Pipeline has one SubPass that doesn't do anything
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a1
Feature was introduced in 2017.2
- No SubPass - no crash
- No RenderPassAttachments (null or empty array passed to the SubPass) - no crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown