Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes at ValidateSubmenu when clicking on Editor's toolbar
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
3. Editor crashes
If Editor didn't crashed
4. Enter play mode.
5. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
Actual results: Editor crashes when clicking on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0b4
Reproduced on: Bootcamped Macbook Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface