Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes at ValidateSubmenu when clicking on Editor's toolbar
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
3. Editor crashes
If Editor didn't crashed
4. Enter play mode.
5. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
Actual results: Editor crashes when clicking on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0b4
Reproduced on: Bootcamped Macbook Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1