Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes at ValidateSubmenu when clicking on Editor's toolbar
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
3. Editor crashes
If Editor didn't crashed
4. Enter play mode.
5. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
Actual results: Editor crashes when clicking on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0b4
Reproduced on: Bootcamped Macbook Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline