Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes at ValidateSubmenu when clicking on Editor's toolbar
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
3. Editor crashes
If Editor didn't crashed
4. Enter play mode.
5. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
Actual results: Editor crashes when clicking on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0b4
Reproduced on: Bootcamped Macbook Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle