Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes at ValidateSubmenu when clicking on Editor's toolbar
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
3. Editor crashes
If Editor didn't crashed
4. Enter play mode.
5. Click on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar
Actual results: Editor crashes when clicking on "File" drop-down menu in the toolbar.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0f2
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0b4
Reproduced on: Bootcamped Macbook Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3
Fixed in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio