Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.1.X
Editor crashes at mono_print_method_from_ip when entering Play Mode having Unity remote device set to "Any Android Device"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the "Project Settings" window by going to the Menu Bar>Edit>Project Settings...
3. In the "Project Settings" window go to the Editor section and under "Unity Remote" change the "Device" to "Any Android Device"
4. Close the "Project Settings" window and enter Play Mode
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.2.0a4
Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10
The issue is only reproducible when there is no Android support installed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Building an iOS project with the new Xcode 15 linker fails
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout