Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.1
Editor crashes at mono_print_method_from_ip when entering Play Mode having Unity remote device set to "Any Android Device"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the "Project Settings" window by going to the Menu Bar>Edit>Project Settings...
3. In the "Project Settings" window go to the Editor section and under "Unity Remote" change the "Device" to "Any Android Device"
4. Close the "Project Settings" window and enter Play Mode
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.2.0a4
Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10
The issue is only reproducible when there is no Android support installed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source