Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Crash with GenericRemote::CheckAndroidSDKPath when entering play mode
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Press Play
Expected result: Scene plays
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a1
Workaround: Sometimes (~1/3 times) deleting Library or resetting packages to default stops from reproducing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window