Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Editor crashes at CalculateClosestPoint when collider Bounds are null
Editor crashes at CalculateClosestPoint when collider Bounds are null and accessed by ClosestPoint function.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 918045_repro.zip and open "Occlusion_test" scene
2. Open Portal.cs
3. Comment out line 116
Expected results: Editor throws out NullReferenceException error
Actual results: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.1p2, 5.5.3p4, 5.4.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first