Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Editor crashes at CalculateClosestPoint when collider Bounds are null
Editor crashes at CalculateClosestPoint when collider Bounds are null and accessed by ClosestPoint function.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 918045_repro.zip and open "Occlusion_test" scene
2. Open Portal.cs
3. Comment out line 116
Expected results: Editor throws out NullReferenceException error
Actual results: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.1.0b8, 5.6.1p2, 5.5.3p4, 5.4.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.