Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on EditorUserSettings::UpdateRecentSceneConfigValues when opening multiple Scenes several times one by one through Script
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project 'Scenes.zip'
2. Open Tools -> ScenesSetup
3. Add to the list 'Scene_1', 'Scene_2', 'Scene_3' from 'Asset/Scenes'
4. Click button 'Run Scenes'
5. Wait for Scenes to load
6. Repeat steps 4-5 several times
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0a1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.28f1 (Couldn't downgrade)
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007ff67b13d085 (Unity) core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign
0x00007ff67b13cfbe (Unity) core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign
0x00007ff67c2366a4 (Unity) EditorUserSettings::UpdateRecentSceneConfigValues
0x00007ff67c63011a (Unity) EditorSceneManager::OpenScene
0x00007ff67c17c18c (Unity) EditorSceneManagerBindings::OpenScene
0x00007ff67cb58708 (Unity) EditorSceneManager_CUSTOM_OpenScene_Injected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform