Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes after enabling certain modules in Particle System while particles are being emitted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “EnableModule.zip” Unity project
2. Open scene “Main”
3. Select “Particles” object in Hierarchy
4. Enable Size over Lifetime for the Particle System component in Inspector
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f2,, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b1,
Didn't reproduce in: 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.4p4, 5.6.0f1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b1
Note: Crashed after enabling Size over Lifetime, Size over Speed, Lights modules
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab