Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
Editor Crash when upgrading HDRP Material to latest version with DXR enabled (DX12)
Found with 2020.1.0a23 w/HDRP 7.2.0
- Open attached project (hdrp template with RTX enabled)
- Open sample scene
- Go to Edit > Render Pipeline > Upgrade HDRP material to latest version
- Wait for the importer to crash on brush.fbx
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"