Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Crash in BakeJobConservativeRaster::Execute during lightmap generation after upgrading the project to 2019.2.0
1. Download the attached repro project ('UpgradeCrash17042InitialStableRepro');
2. Open the project in version 2019.1.0f2;
3. Let the lighting auto-bake;
4. As soon as the light baking finishes, save the project and close Editor;
5. Open the project in 2019.2.0a11 or later;
The editor generates the lighting as needed without crashing.
The editor crashes during the light baking process. See attached video and Editor.log.
Regression introduced in version 2019.2.0a11.
Following calls are shown in the stacktrace:
- Occurs on Windows and OSX.
- Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.2.0a11
- Does not occur on 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a10
- The issue happens when either baking manually or using auto-bake.
Alternative repro (doesn't happen steadily):
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open SampleScene.scene if not open already
4. Select the Cube GameObject in the hierarchy
5. In the inspector, select the dropdown next to the Static checkbox and select "Contribute GI"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first