Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash in BakeJobConservativeRaster::Execute during lightmap generation after upgrading the project to 2019.2.0
1. Download the attached repro project ('UpgradeCrash17042InitialStableRepro');
2. Open the project in version 2019.1.0f2;
3. Let the lighting auto-bake;
4. As soon as the light baking finishes, save the project and close Editor;
5. Open the project in 2019.2.0a11 or later;
The editor generates the lighting as needed without crashing.
The editor crashes during the light baking process. See attached video and Editor.log.
Regression introduced in version 2019.2.0a11.
Following calls are shown in the stacktrace:
- Occurs on Windows and OSX.
- Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.2.0a11
- Does not occur on 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a10
- The issue happens when either baking manually or using auto-bake.
Alternative repro (doesn't happen steadily):
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open SampleScene.scene if not open already
4. Select the Cube GameObject in the hierarchy
5. In the inspector, select the dropdown next to the Static checkbox and select "Contribute GI"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"