Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Component Editor keeps getting callbacks (OnEnable/OnDisable) after having been destroyed
1. Open the attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select the Video Player Game Object in the hierarchy
4. Change any option in the Video Player Component in the Inspector
5. Go to the Overrides drop down in the Inspector
6. Select the Video Player Component
7. Close the overrides popup window.
8. Delete the Video Player prefab from the scene
9. Re-add the Video Player prefab to the scene (this is necessary only for the error message to show up)
10. Enter Play Mode
If one opens side by side diff view 5 times, five errors will appear upon finishing repro steps. The component editor does not seem to be destroyed.
Reproduced on: prefabs/improved, 2018, July 4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled