Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Component Editor keeps getting callbacks (OnEnable/OnDisable) after having been destroyed
1. Open the attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select the Video Player Game Object in the hierarchy
4. Change any option in the Video Player Component in the Inspector
5. Go to the Overrides drop down in the Inspector
6. Select the Video Player Component
7. Close the overrides popup window.
8. Delete the Video Player prefab from the scene
9. Re-add the Video Player prefab to the scene (this is necessary only for the error message to show up)
10. Enter Play Mode
If one opens side by side diff view 5 times, five errors will appear upon finishing repro steps. The component editor does not seem to be destroyed.
Reproduced on: prefabs/improved, 2018, July 4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs