Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Component Editor keeps getting callbacks (OnEnable/OnDisable) after having been destroyed
1. Open the attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select the Video Player Game Object in the hierarchy
4. Change any option in the Video Player Component in the Inspector
5. Go to the Overrides drop down in the Inspector
6. Select the Video Player Component
7. Close the overrides popup window.
8. Delete the Video Player prefab from the scene
9. Re-add the Video Player prefab to the scene (this is necessary only for the error message to show up)
10. Enter Play Mode
If one opens side by side diff view 5 times, five errors will appear upon finishing repro steps. The component editor does not seem to be destroyed.
Reproduced on: prefabs/improved, 2018, July 4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- List element overlaps everything when using Serializable struct/class
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged