Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Editor becomes unresponsive when calling ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot if scale value of Game view is less than 1
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Test" scene in the attached project.
2. Change the resolution of the game view to a fixed large value (e.g. 4000x4000).
3. Change the size of the game view smaller than the set resolution. Make sure that the scaling value of the Game view become less than 1.0.
4. Press the Play button, ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot() should capture a screenshot when starting the scene
Expected result: Screenshot is captured, Editor does not freeze
Actual result: Screenshot is not captured, Editor does freeze
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0a2
Did not reproduce on - AMD Radeon (TM) R7 360
Reproduced on - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Note: For some users the issue is only reproducible when the scale is less than 1, but for others any other resolution than "Free Aspect" one causes freeze
Only reproducible on NVIDIA GPU dx 11.
Fixed in 2017.1.0p4, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state