Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Editor] “Assertion failed” exception is generated on Opening a project on Mac OSX
“Assertion failed” exception is generated on Opening a project on Mac OSX
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
Exception is displayed on Console
1. Open a project
Exception is displayed on Console.
Working on: 2018.1.0b1 (97d9b64514c0)
Reproduces on: 2018.1.0b1 (c41de6f3688d)
The Exception occurs on Mac OSX only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()