Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Editor] “Assertion failed” exception is generated on Opening a project on Mac OSX
“Assertion failed” exception is generated on Opening a project on Mac OSX
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
Exception is displayed on Console
1. Open a project
Exception is displayed on Console.
Working on: 2018.1.0b1 (97d9b64514c0)
Reproduces on: 2018.1.0b1 (c41de6f3688d)
The Exception occurs on Mac OSX only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol