Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Editor assemblies get referenced in main and Plugins projects
1) Open attached project
Expected: No warnings in console
Actual: Console has warnings about type confliction like this:
Assets/ConsolePro/Remote/LiteNetLib/INetEventListener.cs(75,42): warning CS0436: The type `FlyingWormConsole3.LiteNetLib.INetEventListener' conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition
If it doesn't reproduce immediately, create a new script to force scripts to recompile.
Reproduced in 2017.3.0f2, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.0p2
Not reproduced in 2017.3.0f1
Cannot test 2018.1 because the project crashes there no matter the specific version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`