Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.2
Found in [Package]
EditMode tests performance downgrade in 2018.3 and later versions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "TestSpeed.zip"
2. Open Test Runner if not already open
3. Press "Run selected"
4. Observe TestSpeed
Expected results: TestSpeed would be similar or the same as 2018.2 versions (~0.080s).
Actual results: TestSpeed increases by a lot when Test Running in 2018.3(~0.250s)
Reproducible in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.2.20f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version