Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.2
Found in [Package]
EditMode tests performance downgrade in 2018.3 and later versions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "TestSpeed.zip"
2. Open Test Runner if not already open
3. Press "Run selected"
4. Observe TestSpeed
Expected results: TestSpeed would be similar or the same as 2018.2 versions (~0.080s).
Actual results: TestSpeed increases by a lot when Test Running in 2018.3(~0.250s)
Reproducible in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.2.20f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete