Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Editing ParamEQ through dragging on the graph is not undoable
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (workbench-2019.2.zip)
2. Open the AudioMixer asset in the Audio Mixer window
3. Select the Master channel so you can see the ParamEQ settings in the Inspector.
4. Click and drag on the graph to change the ParamEQ properties.
5. Undo the change (either via the Edit menu, or via the keyboard shortcut).
Expected result: the changes are undone
Actual result: the changes are not undone, Master channel is unselected instead
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated