Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Editing ParamEQ through dragging on the graph is not undoable
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (workbench-2019.2.zip)
2. Open the AudioMixer asset in the Audio Mixer window
3. Select the Master channel so you can see the ParamEQ settings in the Inspector.
4. Click and drag on the graph to change the ParamEQ properties.
5. Undo the change (either via the Edit menu, or via the keyboard shortcut).
Expected result: the changes are undone
Actual result: the changes are not undone, Master channel is unselected instead
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine