Search Issue Tracker
Editing Game Window size, after added Sprite to Canvas, causes Sprite to change possition at specific point
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project files
2. Create Canvas in Hierarchy Window
3. Drag "circle2" Sprite into Canvas from Asset folder
4. Change Game Window size
Expected result: After changing the size of Game Window, Sprite shouldn't change position.
Actual result: After changing the size of Game Window, Sprite changes possition to a specific point in the world.
Reproduced with:5.5.4p3, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a5
Note: this occurs because dragging a sprite under a canvas creates a sprite renderer instead of an image, so it has a transform. Changing the canvas size modifies it's world position which moves the sprite renderer out of view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1