Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Editing a GameObject with a Cloth component with mesh assigned as a primitive posts error "[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor
Editing a GameObject (such as moving it) when it has a Cloth component and the mesh of the Skinned mesh renderer is assigned as a primitive (Cube, Quad etc) posts the following error to console:
[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor(): Actor already assigned to a scene. Call will be ignored!
1) Open attached project and scene "Scene"
2) Move object "GameObject" and witness error in console
Reproducible in 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible in 5.5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis