Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Editing a GameObject with a Cloth component with mesh assigned as a primitive posts error "[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor
Editing a GameObject (such as moving it) when it has a Cloth component and the mesh of the Skinned mesh renderer is assigned as a primitive (Cube, Quad etc) posts the following error to console:
[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor(): Actor already assigned to a scene. Call will be ignored!
1) Open attached project and scene "Scene"
2) Move object "GameObject" and witness error in console
Reproducible in 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible in 5.5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website