Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Editing a GameObject with a Cloth component with mesh assigned as a primitive posts error "[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor
Editing a GameObject (such as moving it) when it has a Cloth component and the mesh of the Skinned mesh renderer is assigned as a primitive (Cube, Quad etc) posts the following error to console:
[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor(): Actor already assigned to a scene. Call will be ignored!
1) Open attached project and scene "Scene"
2) Move object "GameObject" and witness error in console
Reproducible in 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible in 5.5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected