Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Editing a GameObject with a Cloth component with mesh assigned as a primitive posts error "[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor
Editing a GameObject (such as moving it) when it has a Cloth component and the mesh of the Skinned mesh renderer is assigned as a primitive (Cube, Quad etc) posts the following error to console:
[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor(): Actor already assigned to a scene. Call will be ignored!
1) Open attached project and scene "Scene"
2) Move object "GameObject" and witness error in console
Reproducible in 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible in 5.5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh