Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Editing a GameObject with a Cloth component with mesh assigned as a primitive posts error "[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor
Editing a GameObject (such as moving it) when it has a Cloth component and the mesh of the Skinned mesh renderer is assigned as a primitive (Cube, Quad etc) posts the following error to console:
[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor(): Actor already assigned to a scene. Call will be ignored!
1) Open attached project and scene "Scene"
2) Move object "GameObject" and witness error in console
Reproducible in 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible in 5.5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2