Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Editing a GameObject with a Cloth component with mesh assigned as a primitive posts error "[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor
Editing a GameObject (such as moving it) when it has a Cloth component and the mesh of the Skinned mesh renderer is assigned as a primitive (Cube, Quad etc) posts the following error to console:
[Physics.PhysX] PxScene::addActor(): Actor already assigned to a scene. Call will be ignored!
1) Open attached project and scene "Scene"
2) Move object "GameObject" and witness error in console
Reproducible in 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible in 5.5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd