Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Edit handles for collider used by composite collider are offset depending on its world position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2D-RAT"
3. Select "Platform 1" in hierarchy and notice that it has collider covering the sprite
4. Expand "Platform 1" in hierarchy and select "Platform"
5. Enable collider edit mode
6. Notice that collider is offset opposite to world origin (0, 0)
7. While in collider edit mode, untick "Used By Composite" and notice that handles return to correct position
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0a6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)