Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Edit handles for collider used by composite collider are offset depending on its world position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2D-RAT"
3. Select "Platform 1" in hierarchy and notice that it has collider covering the sprite
4. Expand "Platform 1" in hierarchy and select "Platform"
5. Enable collider edit mode
6. Notice that collider is offset opposite to world origin (0, 0)
7. While in collider edit mode, untick "Used By Composite" and notice that handles return to correct position
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0a6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.