Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Edit handles for collider used by composite collider are offset depending on its world position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2D-RAT"
3. Select "Platform 1" in hierarchy and notice that it has collider covering the sprite
4. Expand "Platform 1" in hierarchy and select "Platform"
5. Enable collider edit mode
6. Notice that collider is offset opposite to world origin (0, 0)
7. While in collider edit mode, untick "Used By Composite" and notice that handles return to correct position
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0a6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments