Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Edit handles for collider used by composite collider are offset depending on its world position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2D-RAT"
3. Select "Platform 1" in hierarchy and notice that it has collider covering the sprite
4. Expand "Platform 1" in hierarchy and select "Platform"
5. Enable collider edit mode
6. Notice that collider is offset opposite to world origin (0, 0)
7. While in collider edit mode, untick "Used By Composite" and notice that handles return to correct position
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0a6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save