Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Edit handles for collider used by composite collider are offset depending on its world position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2D-RAT"
3. Select "Platform 1" in hierarchy and notice that it has collider covering the sprite
4. Expand "Platform 1" in hierarchy and select "Platform"
5. Enable collider edit mode
6. Notice that collider is offset opposite to world origin (0, 0)
7. While in collider edit mode, untick "Used By Composite" and notice that handles return to correct position
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0a6, 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded