Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
EdgeCollider2D Adjacent Endpoints result in inverted separation normals when using Collider2D.Distance
1. Open attached project "Edge Collider Distance Normal Bug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Game View, observe the 'Left Circle' and 'Right Circle' GameObjects and their red and blue lines
Expected result: The 'Left Circle' and 'Right Circle' red lines overlap with their blue lines
Actual result: The 'Right Circle' red line doesn't overlap with its blue line
Reproducible with: 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.23f1 (compilation errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source