Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Each particle starts emitting light, when in Light module Maximum Lights is set to 0
1. Open attached project "LightThingy.zip", "Test" scene.
2. Select "Particle System" in hierarchy, and make sure it's Particle Effect is playing.
3. Only one particle is emitting Light at a time.
4. Open Particle System's "Light" module, and set Maximum Lights to 0.
Expected result: 0 particles are emitting light.
Actual result: all particles are emitting light.
Reproducible: 5.5.4p5, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array