Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Each particle starts emitting light, when in Light module Maximum Lights is set to 0
1. Open attached project "LightThingy.zip", "Test" scene.
2. Select "Particle System" in hierarchy, and make sure it's Particle Effect is playing.
3. Only one particle is emitting Light at a time.
4. Open Particle System's "Light" module, and set Maximum Lights to 0.
Expected result: 0 particles are emitting light.
Actual result: all particles are emitting light.
Reproducible: 5.5.4p5, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted