Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Each particle starts emitting light, when in Light module Maximum Lights is set to 0
1. Open attached project "LightThingy.zip", "Test" scene.
2. Select "Particle System" in hierarchy, and make sure it's Particle Effect is playing.
3. Only one particle is emitting Light at a time.
4. Open Particle System's "Light" module, and set Maximum Lights to 0.
Expected result: 0 particles are emitting light.
Actual result: all particles are emitting light.
Reproducible: 5.5.4p5, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up